| CERTIFICATION PROGRAM (CORPORATE)
Our “Certificate in Essentials of Human Resource Management" provides HR Members a sound overview of employment laws and a solid foundation of human resource management principles, strategic thinking, and decision-making in the workplace.
It covers all the fundamental functions involved in Human Resource Management
Who Should Attend
Organizations (public, profit, non-profit, government, MNC’s) of all sizes and in virtually every industry have profitably invested in this program. Anyone currently working in human resources or anyone wanting to become involved, would benefit by participating in this Program.
For those new in the field, this program provides an extremely valuable foundation and the skills necessary for a successful career in human resources. For those already in the field, this program provides an excellent overview, as well as new insights regarding many aspects of human resources.
What can Individuals and Corporate expect to benefit from this program?
In short, this program provides a strong foundation of human resource essentials to enable HR professionals to get the information and insight they need to achieve the highest level of professional performance.
- Employees on-the-job performance will immediately improve
- They'll gain all the information needed to understand and participate in a variety of
human resource functions and activities
- HR’s confidence in dealing with complex and often perplexing human resource and
employee relations law issues will increase !
As an HR Generalist / HR Specialist, employees are expected to be an expert in every human resource function, including everything from hiring to compensation to payroll to the numerous employment laws.
Not only do they need to have a strong knowledge base in all areas, but even more importantly, they need to be able to apply your knowledge to the daily situations that arise in your workplace.
This course has been designed to provide organizations and HR’s with practical solutions to the HR challenges you confront everyday. HR’s will discover the vital knowledge they need, plus the critical strategies to perfect HR skills.
Areas to be covered
- Understanding HR's role within the organization to add maximum value
- Companies can create a strategically-aligned HR department to drive organizational results by understanding today's "must-have" company policies to minimize risk of litigation
- How to improve HR's brand image by identifying and overcoming the current challenges in the HR profession
- Handling personal time off (PTO), vacation, sick pay, workers compensation, declining employee performance, absenteeism and unreasonable requests
- Recruiting and employee on-boarding: what's working – and what's not. Creating a strategic orientation program that drives results and an ROI for the organization
- Conducting a thorough TNA and how to avoid organizational mistakes in developing training programs
- Critical steps in developing a training project: from initial scope to evaluation of program. Why clear, measurable, aligned objectives are the keys to training program success
- Understanding contemporary strategies in designing compensation systems and why variable compensation is growing in popularity
- Understanding what is working or not working in performance management and deriving a Plan of action (POA) to effectively manage employee performance
- Identifying strategies to coach, mentor and develop supervisors and managers to facilitate more positive employee relations and identifying which are the issues HR owns and which the leadership team owns
Program Outline: Based on PMBoK
Invest your time in PMP Preparation Program - Learn, Understand, Remember & Apply important project management concepts so that you can prepare for the PMP Examination & also work towards becoming a better project manager in the process.
- Introduction : PMP Certification Examination
- Processes and Projects : How You Do the Job
- The Process Framework : It All Fits Together
- Integration Management : Getting the Job Done
- Scope Management : Doing the Right Stuff Module
- Time Management : Getting it Done on Time
- Cost Management : Watching the Bottom Line
- Quality Management : Getting it Right
- Human Resource Management : Getting the Team Together
- Communications Management : Getting the Word Out
- Risk Management : Planning for the Unknown
- Procurement Management : Getting Some Help
- Professional Responsibility : Making Good Choice
ITIL is the most widely adopted approach for IT Service Management in the world. It provides a practical, no-nonsense framework for identifying, planning, delivering and supporting IT services to the business.
The Information Technology Infrastructure Library (I) is a set of good-practices for IT service management (ITSM) that focuses on aligning IT services with the needs of the business. In its current form (known as ITILv3 and ITIL 2011 edition), ITIL is published in a series of five core publications, each of which covers an ITSM lifecycle stage. ITILv3 underpins ISO/IEC 20000 (previously BS15000),
ITIL describes procedures, tasks and checklists that are not organization-specific. It allows the organization to establish a baseline from which it can plan, implement, and measure. It is used to demonstrate compliance and to measure improvement, beginning with the identification of customer needs and drivers of IT requirements, through the design and implementation of the service into operation and finally, on to the monitoring and improvement phase of the service
Benefits of using ITIL
ITIL Qualification Scheme
- Improved IT services
- Reduced costs
- Improved customer satisfaction through a more professional approach to service delivery
- Improved productivity
- Improved use of skills and experience
- Improved delivery of third party service
The ITIL Qualifications scheme provides a modular approach to the ITIL framework, and is comprised of a series of qualifications focused on different aspects of ITIL Best Practice, to various degrees of depth and detail.
There are four levels of qualifications, this not only offers candidates the flexibility in relating to the different disciplines and areas of ITIL, but generally makes ITIL qualifications more accessible and achievable.:
- ITIL V3 Foundation
- ITIL Intermediate Level
- ITIL Expert Level
- ITIL Master Qualification